|To double the horror.|
Against the Destiny - Chapter 1 - Captain. - The Jedi Master Qui - Gon Jinn says.Against the Destiny - Chapter 1 by ~KindGenius
- Yes, sir. - the female pilot replies.
- Tell them we wish to board at once.
The Captain turns on her view screen. A face of a Neimodian appears. I easily recognise that' s Viceroy Nute Gunray. I have never met him in person, but I heard of his greed, his political games, and I saw the hologram of him. I can say in the real life he looks even more cowardly and snobbish than his hologram.
- With all due respect, the ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately. - The Captain says.
- Yes, yes, of course... As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal, and we' ll be happy to recieve the ambassadors. - the Viceroy replies.
The screen turns black, as the ship lands on the docking bay. Then I stand up and follow my counterparts.
I don' t know much of them. I' ve never had to work with them before, or had an opportunity to talk to any of them, what I knew was mostly just what I hea
Against the destiny - Prologue The holocom rings. My hand reaches it, and I hope it' s not the Council calling me. I don' t need another mission right now, especially when my research is almost finished. I want to finish it before leaving the Order. I know I already have to leave, though I don' t want to. It' s necessary. I can' t stay, and if I will, they will find out what I am, and both me and my master will suffer. But this research is one thing I want to finish. I want something of mine to stay on with the Order, to which I dedicated this part of my life.Against the destiny - Prologue by ~KindGenius
I turn the holocom on. An image of Master Yoda projects from it. My expectations realise, because there is not other reason tht Council would call me. Another mission.
- Good morning, Master Yoda. - I say to Master, trying to be polite as always. No need to spalsh my anger, espaecially when it contradicts the Jedi Code.
- Good morning, Master Elaine. Mission for you, there is.
- What is it?
- A blockade on Naboo, the Trade F